Most importantly, HYPHOTONFLUX does not sell, or give away any personal information from our customers.
USE OF INFORMATION
HYPHOTONFLUX understand and respect the importance of maintaining your privacy and keeping your information confidential.
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected by our company channels.
2. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, phone calls, social channels, website forms, or other direct contact from you.
3. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and for marketing initiatives such as newsletters and follow-ups.
4. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to complete business operations/fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please call us or email us!
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address, phone number.
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
Our services are intended for business use only.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the site or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.